We handle the report about the marriage at city hall family register inhabitants section window, general branch, and branch office.

In addition, we accept overtime at the city hall duty room.


  When we get married (marriage registration)


  "Common question Q&A" about marriage


  When we get a divorce (divorce paper)


  "Common question Q&A" about divorce


Access to Kitami-shi government office

  Kitami-shi government office government building guidance